The Public Works Department is responsible for the care, maintenance and construction of City streets, parkways and similar City-owned property. This work is done in accordance with established policies and priorities to ensure safe vehicular movement.
The Public Works Department provides the following services.
• Repairing and maintaining streets, including pothole repairs
• Mowing and trimming along the city rights-of-way
• Clearing fallen tree debris on roads, as well as trimming trees
• Maintaining all street and traffic signs
• Sweeping of streets
• Repairing and maintaining storm water systems
• Maintaining all sidewalks